Troy's Leading Mortgage Broker
Elder Financial Consultants is a preferred mortgage banker in the Troy area offering numerous loan programs designed specifically for your needs. Purchasing a home is a serious investment, and the decisions you make now can have a huge impact on your future financial security. Our clients are treated like family here, and we can guarantee that you'll get the best rate and the best terms designed to set you up for a future of success.
Andy Elder, one of the most qualified and experienced mortgage bankers in Southeast Michigan, knows each of his clients by name and he understands the industry better than anyone, making sure you are armed with all the information you need to make the best decision. When the housing market plummeted, Andy Elder remained steadfast and committed to his clients, saving families' homes every single day. Your mortgage is a huge commitment. Make the right choice.
Purchasing a home can be a confusing process. We're here to help.
Andy Elder knows that buying a home can be a complicated undertaking - especially if you're a first-time home buyer. Figuring out how the mortgage process works can be difficult to understand. Which loan is right for me? What are the interest rates? Do I need a conventional or FHA loan? With all of these questions swirling around in your head, you need a professional to help sort them out. Andy can help you step-by-step during the mortgage process and will take the time to answer any questions you may have.
Home Mortgage Loans in the Troy Area
When purchasing a home, it's essential to have a solid financial foundation. Andy can help build that foundation by looking at your finances and history and deciding which loan is best suited for you. With a vast range of home loans available, he is sure to find one that is designed for your specific needs. Andy Elder offers competitive pricing, unbeatable rates and top-notch service to all of his customers. He wants to make the process of obtaining a mortgage as easy and hassle-free as possible.
Andy will personalize any mortgage to fit your needs.
Some of the options we provide:
- FHA loan -- A popular option for home buyers as they allow them to purchase a home for a small down payment. Insured by the Federal Housing Administration, if the borrower ends up defaulting on the loan the FHA will repay the bank instead.
- VA Loan -- A loan that is guaranteed by the United States of Veteran Affairs that is available to military veterans and active duty. A VA loan doesn't always require a down payment and there is no minimum credit score required.
- Conventional Loan -- This is a loan that is good for those who have excellent credit. Conventional loans aren't part of or insured by specific government agencies, such as the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), the Farmers Home Administration (FmHA), the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) and the Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- 30-Year Fixed-Rate Mortgage -- A loan where the interest rate stays the same for the duration of the loan. This is for home buyers who want a certain, fixed deduction from their budget or those who plan on staying in their home for more than 5-7 years.
- Jumbo loan -- A home loan that may have a high credit quality but exceeds conforming loan limits established by regulation. A jumbo loan should be used when a buyer is seeking a loan amount that is greater than the conforming loan limit in their desired area.
- Compare all home loan options -- Not sure what kind of loan is right for you? Contact Andy today.
Being a personalized lender, Andy Elder can also help you prequalify for a loan to determine your borrowing power and what mortgage you can afford. He can help you throughout the mortgage process by taking the stress and worry out of shopping for home loans.
To make a home purchase achievable, people pursue mortgages. Between climbing interest rates and unstable economic factors, making payments on your mortgage may be more difficult than you had thought. With these factors, loan borrowers may be looking for ways to pinch pennies when it comes to their home loans.
An option homeowners may take with their mortgage loans is refinancing. Refinancing a mortgage loan can reduce monthly payments or pay less interest over the duration of the loan.
Andy Elder can give you the options you need to get the best outcome when refinancing your come. Contact us today for a free consultation so we can discuss your goals, or use our quick and easy pre-approval form to get started now!
"I was mortgage rate shopping, I contacted all the big box major banks and Andy Elder BEAT all of them. Not only did he beat them on my interest rate, he also was able to provide me a lender credit in the amount of $ 3,000.00 to help me with my closing costs. Andy Elder will be my families lender for LIFE!" Angela S.
"I was able to put only 3% down on my purchase & Andy Elder was able to waive most all of his lender fees + give us a lender credit of $3,700.00!" Ayman A.
Instead of just selling you any mortgage, Andy takes the time to assess and evaluate which loan is perfect for you. Whether an FHA or conventional loan, contact Andy Elder today to help you get started or get pre-approved in minutes!